Workplace Volunteer Application
Thank you for volunteering with Ardoch. The Ardoch team, our partner schools and the children we work with all benefit from the time and energy that you commit. Collection of your information is important to the safety of the children and yourself and is a compulsory requirement of volunteering with Ardoch. If you have any questions please speak to an Ardoch representative.
Volunteer screening requirements
Ardoch is strongly committed to Child Safety and has a comprehensive screening and induction process for volunteers. As part of the process, you will be required to:
- Successfully complete several online training modules
- Receive a National Criminal History Check (via Ardoch)
- Complete an International Criminal History Check if you have resided overseas for 12 months or more in the past 10 years
- Receive a Working with Children Check in your state
- Be able to meet the vaccination requirements for working in a school in your state
- Agree to abide by the Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct
Ardoch volunteers must be over the age of 18.
Privacy and Equal Opportunity
Changes to screening or volunteer requirements
Ardoch reserves the right to alter this screening process as necessary to protect the best interests of children.
Please note that partner and Ardoch volunteer requirements change, and we may not be able to accept all applicants.