Information about application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Ardoch.
Ardoch volunteering requires an ongoing commitment as outlined in the Position Description for each applicable role. All volunteering takes place Monday – Friday during school hours. To view the current volunteer locations, see our map here.
Volunteer screening requirements
Ardoch is strongly committed to Child Safety and has a comprehensive screening and induction process for volunteers. As part of the process, you will be required to:
- Complete a virtual interview with Ardoch staff
- Successfully complete several online training modules
- Participate in interactive training led by Ardoch staff
- Receive a National Criminal History Check (paid for and organised by Ardoch via CrimCheck)
- Complete an International Criminal History Check if you have resided overseas for 12 months or more in the past 10 years
- Receive a Working with Children Check in your state
- Provide three referees for Ardoch to conduct reference checks
- Be able to meet the vaccination requirements for working in a school in your state
- Agree to abide by the Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct
Ardoch volunteers must be over the age of 18.
Privacy and Equal Opportunity
Changes to screening or volunteer requirements
Ardoch reserves the right to alter this screening process as necessary to protect the best interests of children.
Please note: Ardoch's available volunteer roles and locations may change, and we may not be able to accept all applicants.
As an Ardoch volunteer you are covered by Ardoch’s Public Liability Insurance. If you experience an accident or injury, whilst volunteering for Ardoch, you must let Ardoch know by email or phone immediately.